Sunday, March 1, 2009

Food Journal Project due dates

Your first week of Journals will be due on Friday, March 6th. I will expect to have completed journals for Friday, Feb 27 through Thursday March 5th. These will receive a stamp if completed and then returned to you that day. If you do not have COMPLETED journals for ALL 7 days, you WILL NOT receive a stamp, resulting in a loss of points on your final grade.
Journals will be collected on:
March 6 for journal entries 2/27-3/5
March 13 for journal entries 3/6-3/12
March 20 for journal entries 3/13-3/19

Completed journal (2/27-3/26) is due on Friday, March 27.
Reflective Summary is due on Friday, April 3.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Let's say I'm adding and removing and I completely fail on one or two days, would I not receive the extra credit?

roxy said...

if i did all my journal in a notebook but started doing it on the computer and re-did the ones I did in the notebook to be on the computer, would that be okay to turn in on Friday?